Supplement Sunflower Seed Dip or Spread
– 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds (soaked in water a few hours)
– 12 Fresh Large Basil Leaves
– 1/2 Lemon (Fresh Squeezed)
– 1 Tsp Olive Oil
– 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt (Mineral Mountain Salt)
– 1/4 Tsp Cayenne (add more or less to your liking)
– 1/4 Tsp Smoked Paprika
– 1 Tbsp. Klamath Blue Green Algae Powder
* For a different flavor combination try replacing the Cayenne and Smoked Paprika with 2 Tsp. Crushed Garlic and 1 Tsp Onion Powder.
If you want this dip to be tremendously beneficial for you, we strongly recommend the use of Fresh Organic Ingredients. Keep it Healthy! Keep it Fresh!
Supplement Sunflower Seed Dip Instructions:
Blend all ingredients in a food processor until you get a thick, dip or spread-like consistency. Add a bit more Olive Oil if too thick or more seeds if too thin.
This dip is excellent with veggies or spread on crackers.
This recipe is very easy to adjust to your flavor preferences by simply adding and removing the herbs and seasonings to your liking. Have fun with it! Food is Life!
Will keep for several days if refrigerated in an air tight container.
Supplement Sunflower Seed Dip is a healthy alternative for Summer barbecues and family get-togethers.